Monday night was fun :) Ameera, Lawrence, Oliver, Andre and I went for dinner at the spicy ramen place then we pretty much just loitered around Millenia Walk. I can't believe they sat on LAMPS, haha! So reminiscent of year 3... That's about all we did till after 8 when Andre and I cabbed back to his place and Charmaine and Ken wei joined us to finish our bio report.
BOING BOING!
I think we've got a newly discovered port in our midst!
Anyway, it ended really late so all of us just stayed over. 3 of us squeezed onto his queen-sized bed while poor Ken wei slept on the floor! In a 22 degrees Celcius room no less. It was FREEZING. But sleepovers are fun, yay!
Be Yourself Day was quite cute, the catwalk and the models and their costumes haha. It's a pity we only got to play 2 miserable songs. That's okay, look out for us at Arts Fest '07!!
Clement took me out to dinner for my birthday last night. Lawry's prime ribs is SOOO GOOD. The prices are quite steep, but it's all worth it. As if I wasn't full enough already, we went to Canale's "chocolaterie patisserie". Mira loves rhyming ;) And chocolate too. Shh... Let's not tell James.
Then we walked to Cathay Orchard cos we were thinking of watching the Simpsons but there weren't any convenient timings so we just cabbed to Giraffe opposit Plaza Singapura where we each had 2 drinks - Long Island iced tea & Screwdriver for him; Cosmopolitan & a "Fuzzy navel" for me, LOL. Then shared another 2 Bacardi breezers before he sent me back to the hostel. FUNFUNFUN!
Yay, we're going to have a cheer party in September!
CHEER IS LOVE.
9:45 PM